Thursday, October 11, 2012

Back to the hospital (UPDATE)

So, I go back into the hospital Monday for another round of surgery.  This one should not be as bad as the last, but I will still be down for a couple weeks...hopefully less.  In the meantime, I am pondering the next kit to cast.  I am thinking either the Flea, the Owens, or the Nova Cat.  Any thoughts?  The Flea or Owens would be in the $50-$60 range and the Nova Cat would run around $100-$120.

Here are some additional shots of the Nova Cat.





5 comments:

David White Illustration said...

Hey buddy, be well!

Of course you know I'll vote for the Flea. I'm sure a few of my Facebook followers would love one.

smtk said...

Speedy recovery

My vote is the novacat very popular mech from mw4 might boost non bt sales

scott said...

I say NovaCat

Unknown said...

I vote for the Daishi, er Nova Cat!

Ben said...

I played a ton of MW4, so I have to vote Nova Cat. Hope your surgery goes well!