Thursday, December 22, 2011

Adrain Tan's Maruader

So, I am going through my stuff and find a folder with these pics.  Blessed Blake only knows how I misplaced these, but they are of a build Adrain Tan did of a Maruader.  Here is what he has to say about the build:

...while searching on the net for resources, I came across this pic and I just have to use it as a reference to build my kit.


We all know that the Macross Pod Glaug looks exactly like the Marauder. So using a Bandai Pod Glaug kit as a base, I tried to modify it so that it looks more Mechwarrior and less Macross...I also built a open up hatch so that I could install a cockpit.










Adrain, that is an AWSOME interpretation and does fit the Battlemech feel much better than the original.  Please feel free to share more of your builds at any time.  Thanks!

Tim

No comments: